Our services are all based on years of experience across a range of organisations and contexts. The work is based on a systems and complexity approach which is embedded in all that we do. Our teams are supervised to deliver against these principles and all of them are allocated to projects at the levels of skill required for excellence in delivery.
In no specific order:
- Systems transformation training for teams of advanced coaches and consultants; Training, teaching, coaching and mentoring (supervision) coaches and consultants working in comprehensive systems change programmes - as part of project delivery.
- The Infundo systems transformation model and process that has been successfully applied across social organisations and regions over various time periods – 12 months and 5 to 10 years. This model comprises an overarching regional and strategic project process plan as well as a change management model
- The Infundo comprehensive monitoring process and impact assessment methodology to measure change and transformation in systems
- Strategic consulting
- Key training modules on Systems thinking, Personal Mastery, Complexity navigation, and Team Performance, executive coaching Interventions for transformation
- Diversity and Transformation work
- Unemployed youth programmes
- Full turnkey scholarship programme design and implementation
- Design and implementation of holistic projects for clients aligned to BBBEE codes of good practice